WAGET partnered with WisPolitics.com and the Wisconsin Technology Council on a program to apply South Carolina’s lessons with BMW to Wisconsin’s anticipated development because of Foxconn. Prof. Joey Von Nessen from the University of South Carolina spoke at Gateway Technical College’s SC Johnson iMET Center in Sturtevant to an audience of about 100 state, local, business and university officials. WAGET used its past relationships with South Carolina, BMW and the German state of Bavaria to develop the program which looked back on the 25-year history of the German firm’s siting a manufacturing facility in South Carolina. Prof. Von Nessen was a co-author of the analysis of BMW’s impact on that state. The event was another in the “Navigating the New Economy” series that WAGET launched with WisPolitics in 2017.
- Living Word Welcome Dinner
- Bridge and Build Proof of Concept
- Navigating the New Economy: South Carolina-BMW Lessons for Foxconn
- Navigating the New Economy – Richland Center
- Concordia University Visit to Eleven25 at Pabst
- Living Word Students Volunteer at Trunk or Treat Kids Carnival
- Launch Wisconsin Featuring Packer star Na’il Diggs
- Please Join Us!